Here is a build up animation of the base of the clock. It is composed of several layers of laser-cut acrylic and PCB. The final PCB is in production and should be done shortly.
- Bottom Layer: black plastic cover, 3 mm thickness
- The first black spacer, also 3 mm thickness
- The PCB with 1.6 mm
- The 6 mm tube socket holder and spacer
- The 2nd spacer with 6 mm, so you will have a clearance of total 12 mm for the parts height's
- The top cover with 3 mm
- More Information: http://www.tubeclockdb.com/vfd-clocks/167-manuela-iv-12.html
- Official Site: http://nixiekits.eu/
It looks like the PCBs are in. Jürgen just emailed me a photo of them.