I just found this awesome little clock from Kosbo.com. It is actually a PCB that mates with a vintage panaplex style pinball display. There is one for sale on eBay and one for sale on Kosbo.com. Based on the website description, it looks like it uses similar software to his other clocks (based on the display mode / setup mode control scheme.). Check out the links below for more information.
- Unique 7 digits Nixie Clock on the market !
- Fully assembled and tested Nixie Clock
- 5 levels display brightness
- Based on rare PinBall Display
- Displays Time, 2 Alarm clock sets and Date
- Accurate & calibrated time clock source from internal crystal
- Integrated 2 Alarm Clocks
- Easy control with only 2 buttons or via serial interface
- Uses standard 9V or 12V wall plug Power Supply
- Internal backup battery for power failure protection
- Will generate alarm buzz even main power is off !!!
- Precision Seconds setup
- Internal buzzer for Alarm1 and Alarm2
- Separate Alarm1 and Alarm2 trigger outputs
- High efficiency integrated on board DC-DC converter
RSS feed for comments to this post