Price: €159 (kit) €199 (assembled w/LED option)
Here is a nice IN-12 Nixie clock that is sold as a kit or may be purchased fully assembled for 40 € more. One neat feature about this clock is that the tubes are backbit with color changing LED's that can be programmed for a specific color or allowed to fade between colors. (The back light brightness is adjustable.) For the time display, several modes are included: scrolling date, display fading, and digit cycling in.
If anyone gets one, please leave a note in the comments!
UPDATE: See our hands-on review here!
- Tubes: IN-12 Nixie tubes, 18 mm digit height, decimal points with flashing LEDs.
- Background lighting: brightness adjustable.
- Alarm: adjustable time, snooze and tone.
- Time format: 12- or 24 hour mode.
- Display: time / alarm / date / or alternating time - date.
- Effects: scrolling date, display fading, digit cycling in different styles.
- Power: 12VDC 350mA max.
- DC Power consumption: ca. 3VA (full tubes and background LED brightness).
- Timekeeping: more than 1h with 1F SuperCap in the event of mains failure.
- Time accuracy: internal 4 MHz crystal, adjustable with buttons for minimal deviation.
- Dimension (w x h x d): app. 200 x 50 x 80 mm (incl. tubes)
- Weight: app. 450 g