Good news, everyone!
Michael Barille and Carl Ott have been working hard on a six digit B7971 nixie clock and it looks like they will be selling it as a kit and fully assembled. The kit will be slightly different than the one shown above - the rotary encoder will be mounted on the PCB and the software will get a slight tweaking. Right now, the guys need to gauge your interest so please let them know if you want one! Leave a message in this thread if you would buy one.
- Unique Rotary Encoder User interface
- Auto Display dimming feature via photo sensor
- Adjustable DIM and Brightness levels with Adjustable Dimming threshold
- QuickTime Set feature- quickly and easily set current time without entering config. mode
- 9 Selectable FONTS
- Clock spells out the Month and Day of the week, also displays date and year
- Four user selectable colon modes- OFF, ON, BLINK, ALT, or RAILRD (railroad)
- TCXO time based
- Time On/Time Off sleep setting
- Smooth Digit Cross Fade feature with fade rate adjust.
- 12/24 hour display mode selection
- Leading Zero Suppression selection
- Adjustable Pulse width Modulation setting value.
- Light Value Test Feature to determine optimal dimming point
- CW/CCW Rotary encoder direction selection