By Jeff Thomas / Resonant Instruments, LLC
Price: $299 / eBay
Jeff Thomas has another great nixie clock for sale on eBay. It is a $299 GPS 6-digit nixie clock that is encased in a clear arcrylic enclosure. I have a Nixichron by him and it is easily one of the best designed clocks I own. After reading the manual, this clock appears to have the same or a very similar setup. The GPS feature is a very nice touch. If you have ever had a power outage you will appreciate not having to reset this device.
From the auction:
GPSII features: Chronometer precision, using GPS.
- Auto setting on powerup (no battery backup needed)
- Menu items are permanently stored in EEROM.
- 12 or 24 hours display.
- Programmable display disable at night.
- Adjustable display brightness level.
- Safe 12vdc 300ma operation.
- A professionally engineered product.
- Variable Scrolling Information Display.
- PM indicator for 12 hour display.
- Digital Temperature sensor with quarter degree resolution.
- Nine different Chime offerings (including Morse code)
- Alarm clock feature.
- Addressable colon indicators.
- Leading zero blanking in 12hr display mode.
- Automatic DST offset -incl 2007 changes (USA, Europe, Australia, manual N and S hemisphere)
Now go buy it before I do!
More information here