DT1704 VFD Clock "Thomas" (UCLK) taking orders

More
3 months 9 hours ago - 3 months 8 hours ago #10218 by Torsten Lang
Hi,
I just corrected the broken link (maybe caused by some software update of the forum) and added the deep link to the VFD clock model "Thomas" . There you will find detailed information about the pricing which will also clarify how the different components add up. And last but not least you will find an email address as I have no web shop yet.

BTW, the little tube in the front is the LDR. It's an ultra rare ORP52 which is a CdS LDR that comes as a tube.

There are still clocks available and you're welcome to use your own tubes. We will into detail by email...

With best regards,
Torsten
Last edit: 3 months 8 hours ago by Torsten Lang.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #10219 by Torsten Lang
Hi Bill,
shortly after your message I received an order by email which I first thought could be from you. It's now clear that it wasn't. As this forum doesn't allow to write PMs please get in contact with me through the email link at the bottom of the linked page from my last post.

I have updated the homepage because an important piece of information has gone lost when writing the page: I sell PCBs and cases as a set because I have equal quantities of both and the cases are specially made for this clock and most likely are not reusable for any future project.

With best regards,
Torsten
Last edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Torsten Lang.

More
2 months 1 week ago #10282 by notfaded1
Done, done and I am interested.

More
2 months 1 week ago #10286 by Torsten Lang
Hi Bill,
great to hear from you again. I sent you you a longer response with some more information at 2019-05-19. Did you receive this email? I would have "pinged" you again anyway the next days because I didn't receive a response but I was quite busy the last two weeks. We had a FREMO model railroad meeting at the last long weekend for four days where I brought along along another project of mine for intensive testing, a new version of a throttle that shares quite a lot of code with the clock.

With best regards,
Torsten

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com