Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #11396 by xy
Replied by xy on topic Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie
Hello everyone on this forum.
Hello everyone on this forum.
Yes, the number includes your inquiry. Unfortunately, by 2020 I will not produce any nixie, I cannot go to Germany for acetylene and for oxygen and the borders will be closed for about 2 years. The project is definitely finished, I do not want to deal with it further, I have no desire to wait for candidates to write an order, interest is small and it is not worth producing nixie commercially. I have a presentation of the nixie JP47 prototype on YouTube
with minimal interest and audience, and I conclude that the whole project is nonsense. (

)
I will produce only a few pieces for myself and for friends, commercial sale will not be possible. My commercial website will be turned off at 17:00pm today and only my private nixie presentation will be published for personal use. The project is definitely finished, I do not accept any orders and I will never sell any nixie to anyone.
Thank you all for your understanding.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by xy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andrew_nz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #11400 by andrew_nz
Replied by andrew_nz on topic Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie
there are so many people who are interested and the varoius gases can be sourced from russia, poland, ukraine.

Jiří i ask that if you are no longer interested then can you pass you knowledge and expertise to someone who will take up the challenge and run with it.

it would be shame to waste such an opportunity.

andrew

More
6 months 1 week ago #12968 by Torsten Lang
Hi there,
has anyone been in contact with Jiří lately and knows what has become of this project.

Some time after I ordered my tubes he suddenly stated here that he stopped the project (which he also stated on his web site) and would not produce any tubes, then some time later the page popped up again with the plan to manufacture these tubes, and some time later it vanished again without any further comment...

Regards,
Torsten

More
6 months 1 week ago #12969 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie
It's very weird, first yes, then no, then yes, then no.

I have one prototype, it is very nice. I also worked on sourcing the suppliers for the digits, and then it was all off again.

The process has been described, but we know that it is more than just knowing the process, there is a lot of experience involved as well.

But right now, it is no. so it is a shame.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com