Mystery Nixie? Desk Clock?

More
1 month 1 week ago #10357 by Torsten Lang

Ian wrote: I'll post some photos when I get home, but they are are square top ones.

However they will be fairly affordable: in any case well under $10 each to people here.

Hi Ian,
I would also be interested in these. Please let me know if you still have tubes to sell.

Currently I only have some nice little Minitrons , but they're not really a good choice for clock building.

Regards,
Torsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 days ago #10372 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Mystery Nixie? Desk Clock?
Yes, I received the first batch, I will be selling some very shortly when I have tested them.

Regards

Ian

More
1 month 2 days ago #10375 by judge
Replied by judge on topic Mystery Nixie? Desk Clock?
I might be interested in some too. I have a couple of DA2900. I can't decide whether I should try and get 4 similar tubes, 6 completely different tubes or just wait for more DA2900 to turn up (which seems unlikely!). Either way, hardware to run them would be interesting. Especially if it is wemos based - then I could shove my own software onto it.

More
1 month 1 day ago - 1 month 1 day ago #10378 by Torsten Lang
Hi,
it's a bit off topic - I just ordered PCBs to build a test adapter with contact probes from Feinmetall for PCBs using NOVAL sockets. It will make testing of my clock PCBs much easier. Most likely I will have some PCBs left if anyone is interested. The biggest problem is to get the contact probes and holders in small quantities...

Regards,
Torsten
Last edit: 1 month 1 day ago by Torsten Lang.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #10387 by Torsten Lang
Hi Ian,
any news yet? BTW, could you please give me the exact dimensions of the DA-2000? I was planning to build a clock around by existing cases and a design similar to the existing one, but according to the Radiomuseum the tubes are bigger than the DT1704 (20mm ./. 18mm). But it looks as if the diameter at the base (socket) is a bit smaller.

Another point is to find a small lamp for the colon separator. The main problem could be to find a lamp with a similar lifetime than the Numitrons (~50000h).

With best regards,
Torsten

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com