I would also like to specify that I flashed the wemos with "DA-2000 / IV-9 Firmware Update V6" esptool --chip auto -b 921600 -p / dev / ttyUSB0 write_flash --flash_mode dio --flash_size 4MB 0x0 Downloads / NUMITRON / DA2000-V6-6digit / DA2000-V6-6digit.bin
1) Move the driver chips around, so that the first one is somewhere else. It is possible that the first chip in the chain is faulty (I don't think this is likely). Take them out of the socket and move them.
2) Install the indicator LEDs - this will prove that the driver chip is working.
3) Make sure that these pins on the Wemos and the board are well soldered - the control the drivers:
4) Check that there is 5V at pin 2 of the tube socket
5) If that does not work I will send you a replacement tested Wemos (just in case)