It's been a while since my last update. The good news is I've got a batch of boards up and running fine. Bad news is I lost allot of time searching for less expensive ways to get the enclosures cut. Suffice to say I should have stuck with Ponoko. I tried a local sign-making shop and a small part-time company in Texas. Both of them *thought* they could cut the material no problem, but ended up failing. So, I'm back to Ponoko and should have a batch of enclosures back within a couple of weeks.
One positive side is that I have more time to add features to the software; There are over 20 user-configurable options now. The video above shows one of 5 available transition effects; I call this one Roulette with Wipe.
Pardon the quality of the video. Someday I aspire to make my videos as pretty as Brian's.