looking for datasheet for NL-8063

More
6 years 2 months ago #5776 by rebeltaz
Hi! I am designing a kitchen timer and I would like to use a couple of NL-8063 VFD 7-segment tubes that I have on hand. I have looked all over and I cannot find ANY data at all on these tubes. Does anyone have a datasheet for these or at least know the pinout as well as the voltage and current requirements? I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #5778 by Stuckey
Huh. I did a quick search of my normal sources and couldn't find much. Can you post a photo?

You should be able to find the filament with a basic continuity check. I'd start with less than a 1v supply for this. If we can find a similar sized tube from the same era you could probably get a pretty good idea of the electrical requirements are.

The remaining pins might require some extra luck to guess...

Brian

"If the laws of physics don't apply in the future, then god help you."
www.ineedcaffeine.com
www.facebook.com/brian.stuckey
twitter.com/brianstuckey

More
6 years 2 months ago #5779 by rebeltaz
I was able to find this web page showing a physical layout - home1.gte.net/res0fab4/files/SK207-0.htm linked from this site - home1.gte.net/res0fab4/files/nixdat.htm , but it doesn't show actual pinout or electrical characteristics.

I am attaching photos of the front and back of the tubes. Maybe this will help...

OK, maybe not... I can't seem to upload attachments for some reason. I uploaded them to my server instead. Here you go:

www.RobotsAndComputers.com/temp/DSCF0593.jpg
www.RobotsAndComputers.com/temp/DSCF0594.jpg

Thanks.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com