Quick update on the universal clock PCB, MicroBoard1:
1. Received the proto board, successfully built the board.
2. Tested power supply, working with 180v @ 11mA, 83% efficient.
3. Micro was successfully programmed. (tested program connection and power to micro).
4. Prelim software complete (6 digit clock, no GPS).
1. Build harness with 6 IN-8 tubes and sockets for testing.
2. Test software.
3. Add GPS support to software. I'm using Adafruit GPS (Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout:
), others probably will work, too.
Revisions/additions for production board:
1. Change 8 pin I/O connector to 10 pin I/O connector (board size stays the same). Better I/O options, especially with GPS present.
2. Design piggy back boards for the MicroBoard1: IN-17, B5750: 6 digit clock boards with optional GPS.