Problem with WiFi connection

More
3 weeks 12 hours ago #13204 by sprocha
The red LED is lit and the blue LED flashes very quickly in succession. When I try to connect to the Nixie network via my mobile phone, the blue LED goes out for a while, the connection failed and the blue LED flashes quickly again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #13210 by sprocha
Please have no idea where could there be a mistake?

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #13216 by sprocha
Hello,
I disconnected the wifi module. The clocks went well until now, a moment ago to display time, date, etc. They lit up on each display number 4. So the clock shows the time, shows the date, passes the anode sequence and the number 4. It still helps everywhere.

More
1 week 5 days ago #13218 by Ty_Eeberfest
The "44 44 44" always showing sounds like there is a short somewhere. Maybe a solder bridge or maybe there is touching or stuck to the back of the board - maybe a scrap of wire?

Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater.

More
1 week 5 days ago #13219 by sprocha
The clock went for about a week without problems (except the WiFi module). They are placed on a wooden pad with columns and are covered with plexiglass to avoid them. Thus, there was no manipulation, nor a possible short circuit, etc. All 44 44 44 appeared out of nowhere.

More
1 week 5 days ago #13220 by Ty_Eeberfest
Ok... so if I understand you, the 44 44 44 is always lit. True? What happens of you do a Factory Reset - is 44 44 44 still lit when the clock is "counting" during the first part of the reset?

One test you can try is to pull the 74141 (K155ID1) chip out of its socket. Power off, pull out chip, power on. What happens? Is 44 44 44 still there or are the tubes totally blank?

Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com