Problem with WiFi connection

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #13285 by Ty_Eeberfest
If you are taking stuff apart, take off the 1-second tube (because it has the most "flame") and try the clock again.

Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sprocha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #13286 by sprocha
I do not believe the seller to help me solve the problem or that it will refund my money, etc.
That's why I wanted to save the tubes and crush the board.
I have lost so much time and money that a shame to speak.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #13287 by Ty_Eeberfest
Well, it's your decision... but I will just say that I've been on this board a long time. The owner of the board is Ian, who is also the guy who sold the kit. I have seen him fix problems many times, either by sending a free replacement kit or sending a fully built clock.

Are the tubes in this kit the same ones you used in the other kit you posted about, a few months ago?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #13288 by sprocha
Yes,
They are the same tubes.
The seller of the previous kit sent me fucking, so I dismantled them and kicked them. Therefore, my bad experience with sellers.
I thought this kit could be without pronouns.
The tubes are new, driving on both kits for about a week of pure time.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #13289 by Walter John
No need to throw things away. These are diy kits, not factory tested end products. There might be one faulty component. It is not magic, there is something wrong that can and will be fixed. Just wait till Ian is back, That’s all.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #13290 by Ty_Eeberfest
Petr, trust us on this, Ian takes care of his customers and he's right there in Europe, not in Siberia or China or something. Just need to be patient until he gets back.

I just wonder about those tubes. I don't know what to think about the "flicker flame" effect but it does not seem normal. Does it matter? I don't know. It seems like we proved the tubes to be good with those last tests - unless I am missing something. I've bought tubes from Ukrainian several times and never got a bad tube. As far as replacing parts, the only thing left is the microcontroller, which is hard to test since a replacement chip would have to be programmed.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com