Modular Clock Rev 4 Fails on Reset

More
7 months 5 days ago #12850 by mgerde
I verified I was using all the correct versions of the libraries. The only difference I can see was the ESP package. I downgraded that to 2.7.4. That seemed to improve the function of the wifi controller, but I am now back to the original problem of the clock crashing. I also verified that I have the correct libraries installed for the clock controller firmware. I re-flashed both Atmega and both ESP-01 controllers with the newest firmware again today. I tried all possible combinations of the controllers. I even recently finished the 2nd rev4 board that I received and it has the same crash/error as the first one does.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 5 days ago #12852 by Ian
I think I have an order for you on the desk right now waiting to go out. If that's the case, why don't I slip a new controller and WiFi in there for the Modular? I'll test it on a known good here before sending so we can know if it is the firmware or the hardware.

More
7 months 5 days ago #12855 by mgerde
That would be great, thank you. It would likely help figure out if the problem is with the boards I built or not. I want to know if there is a mistake I am making during building or not since I have the same problem with both boards now.

More
7 months 4 days ago #12856 by Ian
OK, let me build one up using everything that I supplied to you - The package will get delayed a day or so - but better safe than sorry.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com