Problem with ESP8206-01

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #9228 by Ty_Eeberfest
Same thing here: I was looking at the code saved on my system - retrieved from the repo on 28 October. No mention of the crystal frequency in the heading comments. That's partially why I missed it, the other part being that the Arduino IDE doesn't save board settings per project properly.

Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #9230 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Problem with ESP8206-01
Oh, you're right. That note is on the new ESP8266 clock firmware, which is not yet released. My bad, I will correct it during the day.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #9231 by Ty_Eeberfest
Ian, while we are on the subject of WiFi Time Providers, please clarify this for me: Is the version of the ESP application that's available at bitbucket now "universal", i.e. can be used on any and all flavors of kit hardware as long as said hardware has up to date clock code running on it?

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #9237 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Problem with ESP8206-01
everything is now mastered on Bitbucket, and the "map" of what version fits with what clock is now on the manuals page:

www.nixieclock.biz/Manuals.html

There is a new Repo for the ESP clock, but that is not yet public, but will be as soon as I am satisfied with it. In fact, I suppose I could make it public sooner than that: I'm more or less happy with it. I still want to fiddle about with Async HTTP handlers, but even right now, it is fully functional.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #9238 by Ty_Eeberfest
Ahh, you updated the Manuals page since I last looked at it. Much much clearer now!!

Without ESP Clock hardware I don't know what I'd do with the software except look through it and be amazed that you got a complete clock to fit in an ESP.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com