Here is a new clock coming soon from NixieKits.eu - this is Laura:
An IN-2 clock, based on the features from Sven - incl. Alarm, but with some more improvements:
- High quality socket pins for the socketed IN-2
- 2 x 3 multiplex for higher brightness / less tube noise
- High Efficiency HV voltage converter "ultra cool design", therefore the clock can be easily powered from a single USB connector (power consumption less than 2 VA incl. turned on LEDs) and all electrical parts (incl. MosFet and inductor remains cool - not even warm).
- As an option: Build in ASK receiver module for "wireless GPS reception"
- External connector (1/8" TRS jack) for DCF/MSF/WWVB or wired GPS receiver (BR-355)
- Easy enabling or disabling Day Saving Time by a single button's push
- RGB controller for tube backlight with selectable LED fixed colour / brightness for every hour and / or auto changing colours with variable speed
- Extra master blanking time for disabling the complete display during weekdays / weekends etc.
- 1F Super Cap power backup for keeping the time for more than 24 hrs without power supply
- New extra optical Nixie effects: fading digit with "scroll back", date scrolling in and out
LEDs on rear for: Alarm, DST active, Time Sync, Time Data input
The PCBs are made with a lot of tiny SMT parts, but they are all pre-assembled and soldered. So building the clock within 2 hrs. is not a problem at all.