Numitron v3 firmware

More
9 months 2 days ago #10795 by judge
Replied by judge on topic Numitron v3 firmware
Naturally, not as simple for me - because async everthing, plus ESP32, but still only about 30 mins work to get it basically working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #10874 by judge

Ian wrote: Thanks Ty! It is merged into the master. Good job someone round here knows what they are doing... ;)

Which version of the arduous arduino framework are you using? I just tried moving to 2.6.1 (from 2.3.0!) and mDNS is a whole other animal now which simply doesn't seem to work in my application. Now, in addition to those calls, you have to call mDNS.update() in loop(). A major backwards step IMNSHO (it still doesn't work for me though). There is still the legacy implementation, if you don't mind messing with the header file, but it service advertising doesn't seem to work either.

Obviously I have some debugging to do to narrow down my issues, but I was just wondering what you used so I can narrow down my investigations.
Last edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by judge.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #10875 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Numitron v3 firmware
Hey Judge, I'm on 2.5.0, clenching my teeth for an upgrade. I had a couple of failed attempts to upgrade tro 2.5.2, but there was some header nonsense in there that made me just throw it back to good ol' 2.5.0.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #10876 by judge
That's that problem solved. I'm running an AP as well as STA. The new mDNS implementation was binding to the AP interface, so I had to explicitly pass in the STA IP address for it to bind to.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com