Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #11385 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie
Hi Jiri, you already have the order for 6 from me, is that in the number you show on the website?

I will also place an order for another 18 now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #11386 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie
Jiri, if you can let me have those samples, I can guarantee you that people will want them when they see them working! You will have more orders than you can handle!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #11387 by notfaded1
Replied by notfaded1 on topic Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie
Ian is right. Many people will buy them.

Bill

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #11388 by Torsten Lang

Jiří wrote: Hello, I'm the giant nixie JP47 / CD47 manufacturer. I can only sell a nixie when I open a company and I can open a company when there is an order for at least 100 nixie JP47s, production must pay off. I can't sell nixie illegally. If during the year 2020 the demand does not rise to 100 pieces, I will definitely finish the project and sell all production equipment and I will not deal with this nonsense. Digitron production is nonsense and I regret the day I decided on this idea. I have all the information written on my website here:
nixieproducer.com/index.php/nixie-tube-jp47rodan-cd47gr-414

Hi Jiří,
does that number on your web site also contain my preorder?

I believe there will be a demand for these large tubes. I also own a set of tubes from Dalibor which still wait for a clock project. I received my tubes nearly one and a half years ago and they carry serial numbers of >3000.

With best regards,
Torsten

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #11396 by Jiří
Replied by Jiří on topic Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie
Hello everyone on this forum.
Hello everyone on this forum.
Yes, the number includes your inquiry. Unfortunately, by 2020 I will not produce any nixie, I cannot go to Germany for acetylene and for oxygen and the borders will be closed for about 2 years. The project is definitely finished, I do not want to deal with it further, I have no desire to wait for candidates to write an order, interest is small and it is not worth producing nixie commercially. I have a presentation of the nixie JP47 prototype on YouTube
with minimal interest and audience, and I conclude that the whole project is nonsense. (

)
I will produce only a few pieces for myself and for friends, commercial sale will not be possible. My commercial website will be turned off at 17:00pm today and only my private nixie presentation will be published for personal use. The project is definitely finished, I do not accept any orders and I will never sell any nixie to anyone.
Thank you all for your understanding.
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Jiří.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andrew_nz

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #11400 by andrew_nz
Replied by andrew_nz on topic Rodan CD47 GR-414 Nixie
there are so many people who are interested and the varoius gases can be sourced from russia, poland, ukraine.

Jiří i ask that if you are no longer interested then can you pass you knowledge and expertise to someone who will take up the challenge and run with it.

it would be shame to waste such an opportunity.

andrew

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com