HV15W High Voltage NIXIE&Magic Eye Tubes PSU onlin

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 1 month ago #5999 by vfdclock
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configuration

HV15W High Voltage NIXIE and Magic Eye Tubes PSU,Power Supply Module V1.0 Std.

Description:
The HV15W series high voltage power converters are typecial current mode boost converters which can accept 9 to 24V DC input,and output of 85 to 220V DC range set by an on-board 3296 trimmer resistor(For Lower DC input you get lower MAX DC output,read the details below).
It contains an ENABLE pin to turn the convert on/off,and can be controlled by an regular logic signal,like a MCU GPIO PIN.
No audible noise,intsead of NE555/MC34063 style PSU;

Typical Usage:

For driving NIXIE Tubes,Magic Eye Tubes and other applications requiring high DC voltage.

Typical Parameters:

Input:12V DC;
Output:175V DC;
Max power: 15W;
Max efficiency:86%;
Output setting:Adjustable with a single trimmer resistor;
Module size: 50mm*35mm*12mm(DC headers are not included);

Simple test by myself:

By using KTEC 12V/1.5A AC Power Adapter which is for my WD USB HARDRIVER,and driving a regular FSL 15W 220V~240V E14 light bulb(which I bought for my refrigerator before),the results shown below:

Input:12V;
Max output voltage:185V with the light bulb turned on;
Power output:9W;
Efficiency:83.6%;
No audible noise;

Note:

This module is especially designed for driving NIXIE tubes from 12V DC to 175V DC,and you can get more higher voltage by increasing the input voltage,with a 16V DC input or higher ,you can get 220V max DC output.For getting higher voltage like 220V DC out from 12V DC or even lower input,you can change a resister on board by yourself,this extra resister is also included, but you may will get about 2%~5% efficiency dropping in high power output.
We may not be able to provide extra technology support!

VFD/NIXIE/OLED DIY

VFDCLOCK.JIMDO.COM
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by vfdclock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com