EZ10B Dekatron

More
9 years 7 months ago #275 by GreyFox
EZ10B Dekatron was created by GreyFox
If anyone has a EZ10B and would like to sell one please let me know. I have a EZ10A but it will not work with my EZ10B kit.

Let there be neon light!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #283 by Accutron
Replied by Accutron on topic Re: EZ10B Dekatron
The EZ10B is a severe outgasser, and should generally be avoided for project use. You'd be better off altering the spinner circuit for lower anode current so you can use the EZ10A, which is a more reliable tube.

Micah Mabelitini
www.decadecounter.com

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #299 by GreyFox
Replied by GreyFox on topic Re: EZ10B Dekatron
I have a kit made for the EZ10B but I have an EZ10A How would I make it EZ10A friendly? I'll add the link to the kit (One of the last made so I got a deal on the cost). I'm experienced at removing components so that is not an issue.
www.tube-tester.com/sites/nixie/differen...EZ10B/ez10b-spin.htm

In the NeoNixie-L google group I just submitted this for verification.

So looking at this info and please excuse me if I make a mistake (still learning schematics) Would the 1st stage be R4 and R5 in Dieter's circuit represented by the 1/4W 4.7M resistors? www.tube-tester.com/sites/nixie/differen...EZ10B/ez10b-spin.htm

So I would need to make them 150K resistors like in your diagram on this link? www.seekic.com/forum/22_circuit_diagram/...0000_PPS_SCALER.html

John

Let there be neon light!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by GreyFox.

More
9 years 7 months ago #301 by Accutron
Replied by Accutron on topic Re: EZ10B Dekatron
If anybody knows the correct resistor values, Dieter will. He has many different experimental variations of his EZ10B circuit on his site, including ones meant for the EZ10A.

Micah Mabelitini
www.decadecounter.com

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com