Mr. Nixie(Jürgen) nixiekits.eu NOT shipping orders

More
4 years 11 months ago #6590 by PowerPC
Hello Lads,

I've placed an order on nixiekits.eu and sent payment over a week ago.
Since the order was placed I have not heard anything from Mr. Jürgen.
Nothing has been shipped, no communication/confirmation, no response to any emails or tickets.

Has anyone else sent payment to nixiekits.eu and not receive the goods?

I'm quite concerned and would not want to go through the chargeback procedures until I hear from the community or him.

If he is busy, sick or moving, the right thing to do is to notify the customers or stop the order processing. I feel ripped off as a first time customer.

:-(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #6594 by Ty_Eeberfest
Have you tried getting in touch with Pete at PV electronics (pvelectronics.co.uk)? Juergen and Pete collaborate on lots of things and I'd venture to say they are friends, so maybe Pete knows something...

I'm in the midst of a Juergen problem myself but haven't posted about it yet (assuming there is a good reason for his non-reponsiveness) and I haven't tried contacting Pete (because I guess I feel like I should not have to track him down if that makes any sense). My issue is not so serious as non-delivery of an order. I'm just trying to get a replacement for a non-functioning GPS Sync Module. When I first contacted him about it (3/27) he got back to me almost instantly, offered to make it right, but asked for a little time since he was moving in April. When I got tired of waiting (5/18) and emailed him asking for status there was no replay and still there has been none.

Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Ty_Eeberfest. Reason: Moving in April not May
The following user(s) said Thank You: PowerPC

More
4 years 11 months ago #6595 by Polyatron
Didn't Jürgen recently write that he was moving and would have a short interrupt in his shipping, couldn't find it right now but I think I read it somewhere.

More
4 years 11 months ago #6596 by Ty_Eeberfest
Only thing I know for certain about him moving is that he told me in an email on March 27 that he was moving "next month" which would mean a bit of a delay in resolving my problem. When somebody tells me in March that he is moving next month I take that to mean moving in April. So it seems a little weird to me that my May emails have not been answered and the OP's June order not filled.

All I can say is that it must have been one hell of a move... :P

Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater.

More
4 years 11 months ago #6597 by Pacman223
Well, Jurgen was REALLY fast to respond back in May I purchased a new Sven reloaded, and it was VERY quickly sent and I got it (in the US) in about 2 weeks.

I hope everything is good with him, He has been VERY kind to me and very quick to respond. I LOVE the green LEDs (for the ITS1 clock) I got from him!!

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #6598 by PowerPC

Ty_Eeberfest wrote: Have you tried getting in touch with Pete at PV electronics (pvelectronics.co.uk)? Juergen and Pete collaborate on lots of things and I'd venture to say they are friends, so maybe Pete knows something...

I'm in the midst of a Juergen problem myself but haven't posted about it yet (assuming there is a good reason for his non-reponsiveness) and I haven't tried contacting Pete (because I guess I feel like I should not have to track him down if that makes any sense). My issue is not so serious as non-delivery of an order. I'm just trying to get a replacement for a non-functioning GPS Sync Module. When I first contacted him about it (3/27) he got back to me almost instantly, offered to make it right, but asked for a little time since he was moving in April. When I got tired of waiting (5/18) and emailed him asking for status there was no replay and still there has been none.

No, not yet. I probably should, I have bought a few clocks from PVElectronics... I did however sent an unrelated email to Pete about 2 weeks ago in regards to a clock I bought, but he did NOT respond. (asked about new revision of QTC boards)
Maybe they are moving in together... :woohoo:
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by PowerPC.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com