I got the classic 6 clock for 2 months and upgraded 357 by version 356. During the upgrade process I looked at the code mentioning that the replacement of the K155ID1 74141 appeared in the code. So I bought 74141 and tried to replace it.
This tube gets 0-9 at the same time and causes overlapping effects, while the character switch can still be seen in the tube (very inconspicuous).
I tried to remove all the lines of the 0-9 and put them back in. When the first item is loaded, all tubes display 0. Add one more piece and the tubes all show 0.1 overlap. Until all are put back. Tubes 0-9 are displayed overlapping.
I should have said the 74141 chips I use are from PCBs I bought years since one of the perks of being a hoarder the boards came from a manufacturer who closed down so they were new the one I had problems with I bought on eBay