Classic rev 5 with WiFi - been perfect for months - now losing time

More
1 year 4 months ago #9601 by scalesr1
that's all fine, I have stock of body resistors, everything else is next day from RS components, only too pleased to assist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #9603 by scalesr1
That should have said 'most' resistors - when ready send me a list of outstanding items to be procured.
Very happy to help shape the documentation or at least keep it within the bounds of what a constructor might find accurate/helpful.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #9624 by Ian
Do you have a Bitbucket account? I'd like to give you access to the design files (and code when I get started on it).

Also to the other guys on the board who have an interest: I'd be interested to have a collaborative project here, probable final aim to completely open source it.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Ian.

More
1 year 4 months ago #9625 by scalesr1
I do now!
username scalesr1, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
1 year 4 months ago #9626 by Ian
OK, added you: The bits that are still up for testing are the level shifters (never tried them out before with these components) and possibly I want to move over to a 34063 buck converter instead of the more difficult to find LM2596 - however I have a lot of experience with the LM2596.

The message is: don't do too much investment in parts until I have had a chance to check these out a bit.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com