Anyone living in Belgium?

More
6 months 1 week ago #8013 by judge
Hi,

A seller on 2dehands.be has a CD-12 for sale that I would be interested in purchasing. The only problem is that 2dehands.be seems to be very aggressive about checking IP addresses. I need to be registered to send an enquiry. A friend who lives in France tried, and although it lets him register, it won't let him log in (maybe because I tried from the U.S. and it locked the account, or maybe because he is not in Belgium). I tried to register through a couple of Belgian proxy servers, but that doesn't work.

Anyway, I would just like to ask the guy if he would consider shipping it to the U.S. so if someone could do me that favor, that would be great.

Of course, if someone has a CD-12 they would sell me, that would work too!

Thanks - Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #8014 by Ian
Hi Paul

I have a Nixie friend living in The Netherlands (but also Flemish). I could ask him.

There seems to be quite a lot of good stuff on that site... I'd like to get a Desk calculator.

:)

More
6 months 6 days ago #8015 by judge
Ok. The link to the item is www.2dehands.be/antiek-art/antiek/overig...-tube-363518280.html
I’m not sure how easy it is to get him my email address. Some of these sites try very hard to prevent passing email addresses, but anyway mine is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

More
6 months 3 days ago - 6 months 3 days ago #8016 by Ian
OK, got the email address for you. Sent via email.
Last Edit: 6 months 3 days ago by Ian.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com