Help needed with Arduino Nixie clock program

More
1 year 5 months ago #7563 by robinb15
Hi All,

New to this forum so please bare with me, I have designs a universal nixie driver board based around the Arduino Nano with a DS3231 RTC, HV driver circuit etc. on a single board.

The idea was to create a board that you could use to drive most types of nixie tubes, simply by plugging on a compatible display board (which I have also designed). My friend Chris and I started with the Arduinix.com basic code and circuit and set about improving on it.

After a few months of prototypes and lots of long hours we came up with something that resembled a nixie clock and worked!!

We spent the next weeks tinkering with the code and board design then got to a point where it was stable enough to produce boards to sale. This is were we are now.

Unfortunately Chris who was a university student has now found employment and no longer has the time to develop the code any further.

So my questions is a shout out to anyone out there that is a Arduino programmer who would like to help in developing the code and iron out the many bugs around the RTC part?

If you would like to help, please let me know.

website

Cheers

Robin

www.rlb-designs.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #7569 by Ian
Hmmmm... That looks an awful lot like the Ardunix circuit. Are you sure you are not stepping on anyone's rights with that?

You don't want to get yourself a reputation as a pirate: The community does not like people ripping off designs, especially if they are still active, which http://arduinix.com/ definitely is...
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Ian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com