Interesting new self build clock: SUNIX-S

More
1 year 1 month ago #7210 by Ian
I found this while browsing:

SUNIX-S

it looks like the hardware is pretty elaborate. It will be interesting to see it develop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #7278 by swissnixie
Hi!

This is my project. I'm currently working on the source code in Arduino and will update the page soon with the code!

My dream would be to make a kit out of it, but for that i have to discuss a lot of questions with my countries "electric-officials" because of safety laws about electronic circuits.

Regards
Jonathan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ty_Eeberfest, Pacman223

More
1 year 1 month ago #7280 by Pacman223
I think this looks like a nice clock, I would like to try it some time, but not sure how to get started, I guess I could take your eagle file and have pcb boards made.

I really like the looks of it in the case.

More
8 months 2 days ago #7753 by swissnixie
I have now finished the first version of code which is available on my page! :) If anyone wants to use it - do it. Its open source and free for use.

More
8 months 7 hours ago #7758 by Ian
Nice work!

I'd be interested to doing a review for it. I also live in Switzerland. Would you be interested to lend one to me for a few days to do a review? ;)

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #7765 by mazevedo
Oh, goody, goody! I'm interested too Ian! And I live not for away from you both :)

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #7773 by Ian
Want to get some PCBs made up? It looks like a tough enough build. I'd probably end up changing it a bit to have sockets for the drivers... I don't like to solder those PLCCs to the board, it's tricky to get them to do what you want.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #7781 by swissnixie
About the review, this would be very nice. Yes i could send it to you. I will try to make some videos in the next days, and then you it would be available for you.

About the PCB's, i currently do not have the idea to make a kit, since the enormous efford (and finanical) problems to complie with the "electro laws" of switzerland. For a private person, its nearly impossible to make a kit you can sell, unless you have a lot of money to burn.

Feel free to take my design and change what you like :) All my stuff is and will be open source. And yes, for the HV5122 there is a QFP Package available at Mouser or Digikey.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com