I think I will release the board soon, I've had a change of jobs (my real one), and have been concentrating on releasing and refining software for my new IN-8-2 board and IN-18 direct drive board that I use in my glass clocks. (Which took a lot longer than I originally thought, I changed to QFN parts, new HV supply and a new software version).
The Microboard will use many of the items from my other clock boards, so that does help.
I'm also wondering about warranty - not sure how to go about that one, my volume will be too low to cover all the problems that may come up. (Such as user error that can kill a board, etc).
Anyway, I will decide soon if I still want to use Kickstarter or just release the board.