B-7971 Webinterface and camera's.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2660 by logan714
i love your cats and i saw you once

mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #2667 by Accutron
Heh, we discovered your webcam about a week ago. There was about five of us (all VTA associates and gaming friends) posting dozens of messages on it and then seeing if we could guess which one of us posted the message over our own private chat. We were also turning your lights on and off, and trying to decide whether the nondescript blob in the cat condo was actually a cat..."I think it moved!" and soforth. As it turns out, your webcam controls don't all work properly in Firefox 3.x. I had to switch over to Chrome temporarily to screw with the color organ and lights. Find the part of the log that says 'B7971 is an overrated part number'...that's us. We also posted plenty of b(.)(.)bs stuff, 4chan-ish memes that are actually our own memes, some electronics-related comments, stuff like that. We played with it for over an hour.

Micah Mabelitini
www.decadecounter.com
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Accutron.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #2778 by Ty_Eeberfest
Belated reply to Accutron... Wow! Somehow I'd missed decadecounter.com until now. Very cool site, I've spent probably 8 hours on there reading and looking at all the goodies.

I don't quite know what to say about Firefox 3.x issues on my site. Vast majority of testing during coding was done with FF 3.x and after I read your post I went back and re-tested with FF 3.6.15 and all was good.

Shameless self-promotion... the Allen-Bradley PLC that controlled the Nixies before I went to a micro has been reassigned to Christmas light duty. My display is of necessity quite small but it does a lot of tricks. From now until New Years it can be seen from 01:00 - 11:00 GMT (which happens to be 17:00 - 03:00 here) at:

eeberfest.net/?cam=6

Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Ty_Eeberfest.

Moderators: AccutronTy_EeberfestIan
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Search

Tube Suppliers

Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com